- This event has passed.
Mastering 8 Dimensions of Excellence – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
February 26, 2020 @ 8:00 AM - February 27, 2020 @ 5:00 PM$495 – $595
MASTERING 8 DIMENSIONS OF EXCELLENCE:
How to Align Strategy, Culture, Customer Experience & Measures of Success
We are so excited to be joining our old friends in Cedar Rapids for a 2-day Mastering 8 Dimensions of Excellence: How to Align Strategy, Culture, Customer Experience & Measures of Success. Linn County is opening the workshop to others to attend this stimulating and entertaining session for a pragmatic approach that will strengthen your ability to achieve strategic outcomes, and convert customers to fans. Create engaged employees who see their work as a calling, not a job. Come with a team and leave with an action plan you can immediately begin to communicate and deploy. Get enlightened, inspired, and equipped for astounding results!
Day 1 – The 8 Dimensions of Excellence Framework, Redefining Knowledge and Work as Products, and Laser Focus on the Customer
Day 2 – Integrating The Voice-of-Customer, Innovation and Great Design, Measuring the Seemingly Immeasurable, With & Without Surveys, Rethinking Process, and Connecting the Dots and Taking Action
To Register, please go to the bottom of this page. Early Bird prices end at midnight on February 7, 2020.
Please register at the bottom of this page. Find the ticket you prefer. On the right of the ticket description, click the little “+” to select the number of attendees or highlight the “0” and type the number of attendees you are purchasing tickets for. Click the blue “Get Tickets” button and follow the steps to checkout.
If you prefer to just give us a call and we will register you! Please call Tony at (781) 710-0285.
We look forward to seeing you!
This workshop is for members of the C-suite, change leaders, initiative champions and their teams responsible for conceiving and executing top-flight performance improvement and innovation your customers and colleagues will notice, love and emulate.
Take Aways Include
- Mastering Excellence: A Leader’s Guide to Aligning Strategy, Culture, Customer Experience and Measures of Success.
- A self-assessment revealing excellence strengths/needs in four key areas of leadership
- The easy-to-apply framework showing where your current initiatives really focus and what actions will leverage them
- A tool that removes “service” ambiguity, making intangible work concrete and measurable
- Project criteria shown to increase satisfaction & workforce capacity, saving cost and time
- An easy-to-understand method to uncover Voice of the Customer (what customers want)
- The method for mapping, analyzing and improving any process by 90%
- An Excellence Framework that balances customer and enterprise values
- How to measure the seemingly immeasurable
- Tools to apply the new transformation system, unavailable elsewhere
- The method for connecting strategy to daily work, applicable to everyone
Tony Belilovskiy is the Executive Director of the International Institute for Customer-Centered Leadership (IICCL) and C3 Strategic Advisor. His diverse expertise includes operational excellence, project management training and coaching, culture change management, engineering in metallurgy, ballistics, licensed clinician, healthcare administration, auditor, healthcare consulting, entrepreneurial business ownership, statistician and conference speaker. Tony holds both Bachelors in Cardiopulmonary Sciences and Masters in Healthcare Management and Administration from Northeastern University in Boston, MA; Associates Degree in Metallurgy from Odessa Polytechnic Institute in Odessa, Ukraine.
Robin Lawton is an internationally recognized author, executive coach and expert in creating rapid strategic alignment between enterprise objectives and customer priorities. Rob has directed strategic and operational improvement initiatives since 1985. He coined the term “customer-centered culture” with Creating a Customer-Centered Culture: Leadership in Quality, Innovation and Speed (1993). His fourth book, published in 2017, is Mastering Excellence: A Leader’s Guide to Aligning Strategy, Culture, Customer Experience & Measures of Success. Both books are 5-star rated at Amazon. Thousands of leaders have used his powerful but easy-to-understand principles, strategies and tools to improve and measure service, knowledge work and customer satisfaction.