- This event has passed.
Strategy and Tools for Transformational Leaders – SIM Tampa Bay
September 11, 2019 @ 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Next, we will have an interactive presentation by Rob Lawton on Strategy and Tools for Transformational Leaders. Rob’s presentation will focus on helping your organization navigate through complex transformation making the journey much easier, the pace quicker and securing bigger results.
Strategy and Tools for Transformation Leaders
Align strategy, culture, customer experience, human performance and success
This inspiring, thought-leading session shows you how to make complex transformation easier and the pace faster. Highlighted practitioner results are bigger and more sustainable than anything you’ve seen.
It is normal to attack single symptoms of organizational under-performance as if they are the root causes preventing excellence and transformation. As an insightful leader, you recognize true pursuit of excellence is multi-dimensional, constrained by organizational culture, and is a highly complex endeavor.
The new leader is impatient to achieve “impossible” outcomes, excite customers, engage empowered employees and set new measures of success others can only dream about. Success requires a transformation system as well as a systems approach to transformation. This session provides you with both, delivered interactively with practical application and humor.
This fast paced session introduces a new paradigm with an organized way to:
- Connect strategy, daily work and customer insight
- Define intangible knowledge work as concrete, measurable and repeatable
- Determine who “the customer” really is in every context and why it matters
- Inject existing initiatives with a strong customer bias, leveraging current practices
- Strengthen the four areas of performance most measurement systems miss
- Use new tools for outstanding results